Quick Chocolate Mousse
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: None
Source: Emily Down
- 3 parts whipping cream, not fridge cold
- 2 parts dark chocolate
- 1 part semi-skimmed milk
- 450ml/300g/150ml makes 6-8 servings
- Melt the chocolate with the milk in the microwave, ensuring it stays as cool as possible by stirring a lot.
- Whip the cream until it thickens.
- Stir a bit of the cream into the chocolate mix.
- Fold the chocolate mix into the whipped cream in stages.
- Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe? Made any improvements? I'd love to hear about it! Add your comments here.comments powered by Disqus