Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours
Source: Own recipe
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pine nuts or pumpkin seeds to taste
- Shaved hard cheese to taste
- Slice the butternut squash into small cubes, cutting off the skin. Place in a baking tray.
- Salt the squash and coat with the olive oil.
- Bake at 180-200°C (fan oven) for about two hours until starting to caramelise.
- Cook the pasta, then serve with the squash, nuts, and cheese.
Have you tried this recipe? Made any improvements? I'd love to hear about it! Add your comments here.comments powered by Disqus