Cooking time: 20 minutes
Source: Adapted from Cook it Simply
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300ml passata
- 350g mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 100-150g greek yoghurt
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Simmer the onions in just under half the tomato juice until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the mushrooms are at your preferred softness
- Stir in the yoghurt, and heat through gently but don't boil.
- Serve seasoned with parsley on rice.
Have you tried this recipe? Made any improvements? I'd love to hear about it! Add your comments here.comments powered by Disqus